Looking for new experiences after working for Dreamworks Animation for fourteen years. Expert in Polygon, NURBS and Sub-D modeling. Expert in Maya modeling and scripting and texturing with Photoshop, ZBrush and Mudbox. Unity 3D asset / character developer. Expert in structured light 3D scanning and processing 3D scan data.
3D Artist - Mursion (Mursion.com)
San Francisco, CA. February 2017 - July 2017
Senior Creative - 3D modeling and 3D scanning
Senior Creative - Outward Inc.
San Jose, CA. May 2015 - February 2016
3D Modeling Specialist - Adecco at Google
Mountain View, CA. December 2014 - May 2015
3D Technician/Store Manager, Artec Group
Palo Alto, CA. January 2014 - August 2014
CG Artist, Atomic Fiction
Oakland, CA. October2013 - December 2013
Instructor at Ex'pression College for the digital arts
September 2013 – November 2013
Instructor of 3D modeling in Autodesk Maya
Unity 3D Asset Developer, 32k Studios
San Francisco, CA. May 2013 - July 2013
CG Artist - iPad Application development, ToyTalk
San Francisco, CA. - March 2013 - May 2013
Modeling Supervisor, Dreamworks Animation
Redwood City, CA -- 1999-2012
Worked on several films, including Shrek, Shrek2, Shrek3, and Megamind.
- Modeling Supervisor on Megamind
- Modeling Supervisor on Shrek 3
- Lead modeler on Shrek 2
- Modeler on several Dreamworks films, including Madagascar 2, How to Train Your Dragon 2, and others.
- Modeler on Shrek
- AI (2001) - Modeling uncredited
- Minority Report (2002) - Modeler
- Shrek (2001)- Modeling
- Shrek 2 (2004)- Lead Modeler
- Madagascar (2005) - Modeler
- Shrek 3 (2007)- Supervising Modeler
- Madagascar 2 (2008) - Modeler
- Shrek the Halls (2007)- Modeler
- Monsters VS Aliens (2009) - Modeler
- Megamind (2010)- Supervising Modeler
- Megamind: The Button of Doom (2010) - Modeler
- Gift of the Night Fury (2011) - Modeler
- How to Train your Dragon 2 (2014) - Modeler
- Turbo (2013) - Modeler
- Penguins of Madagascar (2014) - Modeler
- Home (2015) - Modeler
CG Artist, Will Vinton Studios (now Laika)
Portland, OR. -- January 1997 - December 1998 (Two Years)
General CG work on television commercials for Mars/M&M’s, Burger King, Pac Bell, and others.
Modeling, Surfacing, Rigging, Lighting, and Rendering.
Application Engineer, Alias/Wavefront
Mountain View, CA.,- January 1995 - January 1997 (Two Years)
Sales presentation and demonstration, support, and training for all Alias/Wavefront 3D software products.
College Instructor, Cogswell College
Sunnyvale, CA.,- May 1993 - June 1995 (Two Years and two months)
Designing and teaching classes in Computer Modeling and Computer Animation
Software - 3D Studio and Alias Power Animator
Arcane Light Productions
Santa Cruz, CA., April 1991 - February 1993
3D Artist - Motion Graphics for commercials and 3D Technical Animation.
University of California, Santa Cruz BA, Art History, Fine Arts — 1985-1990
Undergraduate degree double major in Fine Arts and Art History.
- Artec Studio
- Blender 3D
- Unity 3D
- Alias Studio
- Autodesk Sketchbook
- Blender 3D